…quite literally – what a vile day – definitely not conducive to doing anything in the garden!
I did however make a nice list of gardening jobs for the weekend (take note C & C who are coming visiting this weekend – plenty to do :o)
- Weed the ‘secret patio’
- Re-pot Bamboo plants
- Weed the tap features at front of cottage (& plant trailers/ivy in them)
- Weed the various urns/pots around the garden ready for re-planting
- Weed bottom plant bed, transfer soil & then plant broccoli & sprout seedlings
- Pot/Plant the Nicotiana (tobacco flower) seedlings
- Rake up all the leaves/debris around the garden
- See if I we can get the big weeds out that I sprayed last weekend
- Get new tomato plant & repair the hanging grower
- Remove wasps nests from shed & burn!
Let’s just hope this article I saw earlier is way off…….