We’re very happy to work in partnership with relevant brands on events, product testing, competitions etc – if it fits with our projects, and especially if it’s a bit different we’d love to hear your ideas.
Things of Particular interest include:
- Succulents & Cacti
- Kitchen Gardening & Recipes
- Vertical Gardening
- Gardening and Foraging Books
- Pot & Container Gardening
- Green/Sedum Roof
- Attracting Wildlife
- Crop Protection
- Chicken Coops & Runs
- Terrariums & Aeriums
Current Gardening Projects include:
- Front Garden – trying to perfect the Cottage Garden look whilst retaining shape, colour and interest in Winter – this appears to be no mean feat!
- Hanging Baskets – front and back garden (mix of veg & flowers in same containers for beautiful displays)
- Coldframe/Greenhouse/Potting Shed – we’re currently using the conservatory, it’s far from ideal!
- Vertical Succulent Garden – I’ve had a pallet set aside for this about 3 years now!!!
- Fruit, Veggies & Salads – in containers and raised beds
- Chickens – ideas to keep the flock hentertained
- Large trellis – create a feature with climbers to cover a horrible wooden fence.
- Green/Sedum Roof for summerhouse & shed
- Shady (and very dry) Borders – seem to have tried everything but still not got it right.
(We always disclose the nature of any partnerships to our readers and will only work with brands/products and events/projects that we’re really interested in or think our readers will be).